Welcome to Caring Castle Childcare, located at 5408 Clairton Boulevard, in the heart of Baldwin Borough in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Open weekdays from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, Caring Castle Childcare provides part-time and full-time childcare/daycare services for children from 6 weeks of age to 10 years old (after-school program).
Caring Castle Childcare Facts at a Glance:
- Open 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Childcare provided for infants 6 weeks old to 10 years old (after-school program)
- Healthy Snacks and drinks provided
- Eco-Friendly playground equipment with regular outdoor play
- A fenced-in playground in back of the building provides a secure area for the children and is camera monitored for their safety
Our mission at Caring Castle Childcare is to create a safe and nurturing environment where each child is able to develop a positive self-worth while being provided the appropriate developmental tools to learn and grow. Caring Castle Childcare staff is committed to the families it serves and will work with those families to provide a safe, fun, educational and nurturing environment for the children in our care.
Goals and Objectives
- To help the children with self-esteem and socialization skills, as well as, encouraging them to learn through developmentally appropriate activities.
- Work in coordination with families to be sure we are conveying similar values, as well as sharing experiences we have with their child.
- Providing parents opportunities for involvement in their child's daycare/learning experience.
- Provide an affordable program that uses cost-effective management to ensure the children have the most qualified teachers/caregivers while maintaining a fun and safe learning environment.
State inspected and licensed: Caring Castle Childcare is licensed by the Department of Public Welfare, Commonwealth of PA. Our Center goes above and beyond just basic compliance with health and safety regulations, safe practices, staff/child ratios, employment requirements, and ongoing staff education. Each year, the Center is inspected to ensure ongoing compliance with these regulations.
Age-appropriate curriculum: Based on your child’s age, the Caring Castle utilizes age-based classrooms and age specific curriculum. During the day, children participate in circle time, learning activities, outdoor play, arts and crafts and activities to develop gross and fine motor skills. Kids also take naps and eat meals and snacks with their peers. With infants, each child's unique schedule is followed to provide a home away from home so your child feels safe and secure. The after-school program provides homework help and snacks for the children as well.